Sunday, April 10, 2011

Max looks for work


My male person, John saw an add for a TV commercial audition for a pet. I guess he thought I qualified so he printed the info out and brought it home. Alpha Mom, Debi thought it was a great idea. My person brother, David, sign me up and took me downtown today. It was a very long and nervous wait. The location was on Ontario...not in a park, mind you, but in a PEE FREE BUILDING. There were animals in the waiting room, animals in the hall, and in the elevator...etc. The smells were unbelievable, and I wanted to mark my territory ALL THE TIME. David did a good job keeping me entertained and keeping me from doing the nasty inside. He is the comedian of the family. Naturally, I am the adorable one so I don't need to do much but look cute.


I missed going to the store with Debi and Nathan (see picture) today. Every other Sunday Nathan gets to come to the store and pass out candy and laminate things. He also will vaccumn and clean the bathrooms. He is a busy boy. If I get the acting job I would be trading one fun day for another. What if I am discovered? What if they want me on TV. What would our customers do if I wasn't around to lick them, Play with the children, or bark at the Postman Stewart. There are some mighty big decisions I may have to make. Woof Woof to you all Love, Max

No comments:

Post a Comment