Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paw To Pen: My Surgery

Arf Arf to my four legged fans. I will be absent from The Education Depot for a few days. My person discovered a large growth on my leg joint( a location similar to a human elbow) She and the Vet, Dr. Dan were very sad and determined that surgery was necessary to remove and biopsy it. My David person has been very upbeat and has been sending positive vibes all week.
In my absence,I will miss Stuart the mailman, Keisha the UPS lady, the police officer who brings me a dog biscuit every day, the businessman in the store next door who barbecues a lot and always seems to have some delicious bone for me after the weekends. I shall return with a slight limp,and an awkward gait but ready, wiling, and able to accept any and all treats . ARF ARF for now Max

No comments:

Post a Comment