Sunday, June 13, 2010

.........Pen to Paw 2..............
Saturday was a stressful day at the Education Depot for my person. The Quickbooks POS was again not working properly. I know when Debi is upset because she continually pets me. I think it is her way of keeping her sanity. She had to talk to some (insert name) in some far off land. I know this because she kept repeating her conversation with the person on the other line. This time the credit card terminals would not function. What should have been a 10 minute fix turned into a 2 hour fiasco. All the while Debi was checking out customers, some of which were of the short persuasion and kept coming behind the counter to PLAY with me. I was not in the playful mood so I put on my tense look. This look usually gets me pretzels( I do not like dog bones). Debi kept giving me pretzels and petting me. I am surprised there is not a bald spot on my head.
This petting action is also performed during the drives to and from work. I sit in the passenger seat, licking the metal seat belt clasp, and Debi keeps rubbing my fur. Often times my person has conversations with me, but I don't answer.


PS: I would like to send a shout out to the black Labrador who walks his female person down Talman.


"I'm watching you" ...Arf Arf...
With Love Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment